About Project 365

I have decided to get back into my photography. I have boycotted my hobby for awhile because I miss the meditating atmosphere of a dark room. (Maybe I just miss the fumes!?!?) When I went to school I can remember spending very long evenings in the dark room and having a sense of accomplishment and creativity! Since I have made the switch to digital photography, I rarely edit the photos I take. With this project I will have different types of photos. All photos will be taken with my iPhone and will not be edited. Some will be normal everyday pics and some artistic in nature, but all will be a little part of my day. Everyday for a year! Here's to going out and finding the creativity again...


Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 59


2010-08-29 07:59:06 -0400
Originally uploaded by Manpan915
This blog post is brought to you by the letter "P"

Procrastination - Waited until until the last moment to post and then fell asleep without posting... opps, this one is a little late.

Philadelphia Phillies (2pts) - need to get their act together. The talent that we started the season with has failed!

Philadelphia Eagles - Definitely expecting a losing season... but hey at least I might have a better chance to get tickets!

Pittsburgh Penguins (2pts) - A new team I will be following... Hopefully the western part of the state will bring some pride back to Pennsylvania. Clearly the eastern side is having issues.

Pittsburgh Steelers - A team I will never follow!

Photography - Reconnecting with my lost love... going to see about a big girl camera very soon! :0)

Painting - Was in and out of shops in Downtown Lancaster yesterday and kept noticing the paintings for sale by local artists. Maybe I will get back into painting as well.

Principal - Hmmmmm, do I really want this still? Is it possible to be the principal I want to be amongst all the crap that goes along with the job?

Persistence - I need to keep going in my wellness/fitness goals. It is soooo easy to get off track! Most people say they lose weight in the summer and gain in the winter. I'm the opposite... in the summer I'm not on a schedule and I do as I please, eat as I please, and think I have all the time in the world to workout. In the winter, I have a tight schedule, I plan my meals, I plan time to workout, and I stick to the schedule.

People watching - Yesterday was a wonderful day in Lancaster City. There were people everywhere! It is so interesting to watch and observe people. I could sit for hours and do just that!

Projects - I have soooooooo many projects I want to accomplish at home and at school!

Posting - Took a look back at my almost 60 blog posts and realize I may have begun my own kind of therapy...

2 comments:

  1. Wait, you like football,...like the Eagles?? OMG can we be friends and watch games together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh heck yea! LOVE the EAGLES!!! I don't have cable but on SUndays we can kick David out and watch at his house!

    ReplyDelete

msn live stats
Best DSL Provider