About Project 365

I have decided to get back into my photography. I have boycotted my hobby for awhile because I miss the meditating atmosphere of a dark room. (Maybe I just miss the fumes!?!?) When I went to school I can remember spending very long evenings in the dark room and having a sense of accomplishment and creativity! Since I have made the switch to digital photography, I rarely edit the photos I take. With this project I will have different types of photos. All photos will be taken with my iPhone and will not be edited. Some will be normal everyday pics and some artistic in nature, but all will be a little part of my day. Everyday for a year! Here's to going out and finding the creativity again...


Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 54


2010-08-23 22:30:59 -0400
Originally uploaded by Manpan915
Medicine via the Pharmacy vs. Medicine via Mother Nature?

Today by 11am I had enough pills to tranquilize a small horse! I'm not all that thrilled with taking pills.

This morning before heading to the doctors I had several suggestions on what to do for a sore throat, swollen glands, etc, ALL suggestions were natural remedies. A spoonful of honey, gargle with salt water, freshly squeezed lemons or apple cider vinegar. There was mention of grapefruit oil while you shower and slippery elm bark.

Yet I still went to the doctor? Why? All these people swear by these remedies... Shame on me. I'm someone who prides themselves for keeping an open mind and trying new things.

So for tomorrow's plan if I'm stuck in bed all day again... research natural remedies online! Any suggestions on where to start?

No comments:

Post a Comment

msn live stats
Best DSL Provider