About Project 365

I have decided to get back into my photography. I have boycotted my hobby for awhile because I miss the meditating atmosphere of a dark room. (Maybe I just miss the fumes!?!?) When I went to school I can remember spending very long evenings in the dark room and having a sense of accomplishment and creativity! Since I have made the switch to digital photography, I rarely edit the photos I take. With this project I will have different types of photos. All photos will be taken with my iPhone and will not be edited. Some will be normal everyday pics and some artistic in nature, but all will be a little part of my day. Everyday for a year! Here's to going out and finding the creativity again...


Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 56


2010-08-26 04:12:05 -0400
Originally uploaded by Manpan915
Being a homeowner has it's ups and downs.

Today was a down.

As I get ready to bring in a roommate I was frantically going from thing to another only to add 5 more things to my list with every new project! I decided to stop and just survey the entire house to see what needs done.

Here we go:
Lawn needs mowed
Weeds need pulled
Need to weed whack around the edges of yard, walkway, driveway, etc.
Deck really needs stained/weather treatment
Little corner of my shed needs to be reattached
The waffle fence on my deck needs reattached
Downstairs toilet needs fixed
Need to fix or purchase a dishwasher
Low levels of radon in basement, I really should get that taken care of
I need a larger humidifier in the basement
I'm afraid to open the front closet...

Honestly, that's the short list. I published the list so maybe I will hold myself accountable for completing everything. Not so sure it's gonna happen...Maybe I should enlist in some help, OH DADDY... :0)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm looking at this time stamp. You just made it! Anywho, I'm often glad I don't have a home...sometimes it feels so overwhelming to just get everything done in my life. I'm the kind of person who stresses out about not getting stuff done, so I think having a home, at least for now, would be too much for me!

    ReplyDelete

msn live stats
Best DSL Provider