About Project 365

I have decided to get back into my photography. I have boycotted my hobby for awhile because I miss the meditating atmosphere of a dark room. (Maybe I just miss the fumes!?!?) When I went to school I can remember spending very long evenings in the dark room and having a sense of accomplishment and creativity! Since I have made the switch to digital photography, I rarely edit the photos I take. With this project I will have different types of photos. All photos will be taken with my iPhone and will not be edited. Some will be normal everyday pics and some artistic in nature, but all will be a little part of my day. Everyday for a year! Here's to going out and finding the creativity again...


Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 37


2010-08-06 20:17:39 -0400
Originally uploaded by Manpan915
Everything happens for a reason.
Everything happens for a reason.
Everything happens for a reason.
Everything happens for a reason.

How many times do I need to say this until I REALLY believe it! It is so much easier saying it to someone else than to myself!!!

Things happened today that were so crazy I couldn't have made them up! First my car is still in the shop! Their goal is to have it done today but they can't promise!

Then, as I am trying to get ready for a garage sale at my dad's and trying to load up the car to take things over... CAN'T FIND THE KEYS! We looked everywhere! We tore apart the house, unloaded the car and every box! NO KEYS! In the meantime as we were looking for the keys, the door to the 3rd floor LOCKED!?!?!? I have no idea how that happened but we had to take the door off the hinges to open it. Now, back to the keys... After 4 hours of looking, I called my dad. He came over, we called the car place to have them make a new key which isn't cheap and while we were on the phone, I FOUND THE KEYS! AHHHHHHHHH SO FRUSTRATING!

Then I go over to my dad's house to unload all the stuff for the garage sale and his girlfriend said we had better go hang signs on the street signs. We were out doing that and the Cutco scissors fell point down on my toe and drew blood! It was bleeding so much we thought I'd need stitches! At that point I just had had enough and broke down!

I got myself together, had a popsicle, and went home.

Everything happens for a reason.
Everything happens for a reason.
Everything happens for a reason.
Everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

msn live stats
Best DSL Provider