About Project 365

I have decided to get back into my photography. I have boycotted my hobby for awhile because I miss the meditating atmosphere of a dark room. (Maybe I just miss the fumes!?!?) When I went to school I can remember spending very long evenings in the dark room and having a sense of accomplishment and creativity! Since I have made the switch to digital photography, I rarely edit the photos I take. With this project I will have different types of photos. All photos will be taken with my iPhone and will not be edited. Some will be normal everyday pics and some artistic in nature, but all will be a little part of my day. Everyday for a year! Here's to going out and finding the creativity again...


Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 26


2010-07-26 22:37:19 -0400
Originally uploaded by Manpan915
People can learn so much from animals. Tonight at the dog park I was reminded of the simplicity of getting along with one another. Why is it so hard for some people? It's not so hard for dogs...

When a new dog comes into the park, the other dogs run over and sniff the new dog from head to butt. They question who this new dog is coming into their area. Once the sniffing is over they start to play softly as if to test this new dog. Once they see that the new dog is there for the same reason (to run and play) they accept the dog and go on with their play time. All different dogs from all walks of life coming together with a common goal of running, chasing balls, chasing one another, sniffing butts, etc. If people were only as accepting and drama free...

Can't we all just get along?

“The soul should always stand ajar, ready to welcome the ecstatic experience.” Emily Dickinson

No comments:

Post a Comment

msn live stats
Best DSL Provider