About Project 365

I have decided to get back into my photography. I have boycotted my hobby for awhile because I miss the meditating atmosphere of a dark room. (Maybe I just miss the fumes!?!?) When I went to school I can remember spending very long evenings in the dark room and having a sense of accomplishment and creativity! Since I have made the switch to digital photography, I rarely edit the photos I take. With this project I will have different types of photos. All photos will be taken with my iPhone and will not be edited. Some will be normal everyday pics and some artistic in nature, but all will be a little part of my day. Everyday for a year! Here's to going out and finding the creativity again...


Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 17


2010-07-17 12:48:25 -0400
Originally uploaded by Manpan915
There's no place like home...

I've worked very hard to make my house a home. Being a homeowner has its pros and cons but there is nothing like walking through the front door and being able to say, at the end of the day, this is mine. There is a sense of accomplishment, most days...

Today, there was no such sense. After getting home from the whole airport chaos at 4am I finally fell asleep somewhere around 4:30am. Woke up at 10am ish and my first thought was to go get my fuzzy puppy! Juno spent 4 days at the Petsmart Hotel. She loves this place! While I have separation anxiety dropping her off, she on the other hand can't wait to get back to the playroom!

After picking her up, we came straight home. She ran through the door, said hello to the cats, rounded up all the toys, and passed out within minutes. I can just hear her saying, "There's no place like home."

We spent the majority of the day doing what we do best, napping, laying out on the deck, napping, watching movies, and did I mention napping. We got nothing accomplished, but that was ok because we were both just glad to be... home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

msn live stats
Best DSL Provider