About Project 365

I have decided to get back into my photography. I have boycotted my hobby for awhile because I miss the meditating atmosphere of a dark room. (Maybe I just miss the fumes!?!?) When I went to school I can remember spending very long evenings in the dark room and having a sense of accomplishment and creativity! Since I have made the switch to digital photography, I rarely edit the photos I take. With this project I will have different types of photos. All photos will be taken with my iPhone and will not be edited. Some will be normal everyday pics and some artistic in nature, but all will be a little part of my day. Everyday for a year! Here's to going out and finding the creativity again...


Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 19


2010-07-19 22:48:21 -0400
Originally uploaded by Manpan915
“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” – Mark Twain

“To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted.” – Bill Bryson

I LOVE to travel. Whether it is a trip across the country or a trip an hour down the road, I love to explore new places and meet new people.

I'm not a big collector. I'm not big on souvenir t-shirts or shot glasses, but I did want to keep a visible trail of the places I've been. Some how I decided on magnets. This picture is of my refrigerator. There are various magnets from as far as London, UK and from as close as Downtown Lititz. Each magnet represents more than just a place. They represent a place where I discovered new things, learned from the land, and enjoyed the company of new people, There is something to be said about the experiences of travel that no book could tell you.

Here's to many more adventures!

1 comment:

  1. As my husband has traveled more internationally, I have asked him to start buying me the cheap magnets at the airports, since I can display them in one of my 3 rooms! Only problem- no magnets in Venezuela!

    ReplyDelete

msn live stats
Best DSL Provider