About Project 365

I have decided to get back into my photography. I have boycotted my hobby for awhile because I miss the meditating atmosphere of a dark room. (Maybe I just miss the fumes!?!?) When I went to school I can remember spending very long evenings in the dark room and having a sense of accomplishment and creativity! Since I have made the switch to digital photography, I rarely edit the photos I take. With this project I will have different types of photos. All photos will be taken with my iPhone and will not be edited. Some will be normal everyday pics and some artistic in nature, but all will be a little part of my day. Everyday for a year! Here's to going out and finding the creativity again...


Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 11


2010-07-11 15:53:41 -0400
Originally uploaded by Manpan915
So this is the second day in a row that I put up an altered pic... I know I said I wouldn't but the yesterday's pic I can make a case that it is not altered... However today is a special day that calls for a special picture... HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNO! My "little" girl turned 2 today! We did lots of fun stuff today! First we went for a long walk this morning around 6:30am. After church, we went to the dog park to play with some friends. Juno handed out her birthday treat bags to some of her friends at the park! After the park we went to the store to pick out a new toy, which she LOVES! The day ended with a trip to my dad's house where Juno could play with her new toy and then take a dive into the pool to cool off! We did all this before 1pm today and she has been passed out since we got home, but not before she scarfed down her birthday cupcake treat from the pet store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

msn live stats
Best DSL Provider