About Project 365

I have decided to get back into my photography. I have boycotted my hobby for awhile because I miss the meditating atmosphere of a dark room. (Maybe I just miss the fumes!?!?) When I went to school I can remember spending very long evenings in the dark room and having a sense of accomplishment and creativity! Since I have made the switch to digital photography, I rarely edit the photos I take. With this project I will have different types of photos. All photos will be taken with my iPhone and will not be edited. Some will be normal everyday pics and some artistic in nature, but all will be a little part of my day. Everyday for a year! Here's to going out and finding the creativity again...


Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 148


2010-11-26 17:38:10 +0000
Originally uploaded by Manpan915
There's nothing like Grandma's homemade from scratch (crust and all) pumpkin pie!

TRADITION tra·di·tion   [truh-dish-uhn]
–noun

1. the handing down of statements, beliefs, legends, customs, information, etc., from generation to generation, esp. by word of mouth or by practice

2. something that is handed down

3. a long-established or inherited way of thinking or acting

4. a continuing pattern of culture beliefs or practices

5. a customary or characteristic method or manner

FAMILY fam·i·ly   [fam-uh-lee, fam-lee]
–noun

1. a basic social unit consisting of parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not

2. any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins

3. all those persons considered as descendants of a common progenitor.

4. a group of persons who form a household under one head, including parents, children, and servants.

5. the staff, or body of assistants, of an official

6. a group of people who are generally not blood relations but who share common attitudes, interests, or goals and, frequently, live together

Families and traditions look different from one household to the next. However, we are who we are because of our family and because of the traditions that have been established throughout the generations. All of which, no matter if it was in the best of times or the worst of times, have been done with a rock solid foundation of love.

Happy Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment

msn live stats
Best DSL Provider