About Project 365

I have decided to get back into my photography. I have boycotted my hobby for awhile because I miss the meditating atmosphere of a dark room. (Maybe I just miss the fumes!?!?) When I went to school I can remember spending very long evenings in the dark room and having a sense of accomplishment and creativity! Since I have made the switch to digital photography, I rarely edit the photos I take. With this project I will have different types of photos. All photos will be taken with my iPhone and will not be edited. Some will be normal everyday pics and some artistic in nature, but all will be a little part of my day. Everyday for a year! Here's to going out and finding the creativity again...


Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 142


IMG_2039
Originally uploaded by Manpan915
I was growing increasingly frustrated with my vacuum and the ridiculous amount of pet hair on my carpets!!! It made me not want to be in my own house! I took apart the vacuum in one last ditch attempt to get it working. NO SUCH LUCK! So I turned to the Internet and did some research. I googled, "best vacuum for pet hair." Every post I read recommended the Dyson Animal. I said ok, sold! Then I looked at the price... NO WAY!!!!! I searched for coupons for Dyson and sales for Dyson, etc. I read a post about a lady that went to Kohls and they price matched a Dyson that was on sale somewhere else AND they let her used her coupon on top of that! I was on a mission!

I wanted the vacuum and I was NOT going to pay $550! I spent about an hour trying to look up prices to find the lowest one. I found that Dyson's were 20% off at Home Depot and the price was $438. Then I searched and searched for a printable store coupon for Kohls. I was DETERMINED to find 20% off or more. Finally... SUCCESS! I went to Kohls, showed my ad from Home Depot, gave my 20% coupon, gave my $50 Kohls gift card and grand total that actually came out of my bank account... $322!!!! Almost 50% off the original cost! Kohl's actually had the vacuum at $599! I was so proud walking out the store hoping someone would stop me to ask to see proof of purchase so they could see my savvy shopping skills!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

msn live stats
Best DSL Provider