About Project 365

I have decided to get back into my photography. I have boycotted my hobby for awhile because I miss the meditating atmosphere of a dark room. (Maybe I just miss the fumes!?!?) When I went to school I can remember spending very long evenings in the dark room and having a sense of accomplishment and creativity! Since I have made the switch to digital photography, I rarely edit the photos I take. With this project I will have different types of photos. All photos will be taken with my iPhone and will not be edited. Some will be normal everyday pics and some artistic in nature, but all will be a little part of my day. Everyday for a year! Here's to going out and finding the creativity again...


Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 133


2010-11-12 03:05:50 GMT
Originally uploaded by Manpan915
So this may not count as an actual picture, but it is a screen shot of my phone... I have several different blogs I follow and various websites I read articles on that it became overwhelming to check them all everyday. I downloaded my Reeder app which allows all those articles to be pushed to my reeder so I can access them all in one shot. I LOVE my reeder!!!!

There is a catch... some days I have so much to do that don't get a chance to read all my articles. Well last week was extremely busy and when I checked my reader on Sunday I have around 460 articles to read. I made it my point to read, or at least browse, all the articles. Today at 10:06am I read my last article catching me up with 0 articles to read! That is until my Reeder updates again for the day... But for now, I will take the blank screen that simply says, Unread = 0!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

msn live stats
Best DSL Provider