About Project 365

I have decided to get back into my photography. I have boycotted my hobby for awhile because I miss the meditating atmosphere of a dark room. (Maybe I just miss the fumes!?!?) When I went to school I can remember spending very long evenings in the dark room and having a sense of accomplishment and creativity! Since I have made the switch to digital photography, I rarely edit the photos I take. With this project I will have different types of photos. All photos will be taken with my iPhone and will not be edited. Some will be normal everyday pics and some artistic in nature, but all will be a little part of my day. Everyday for a year! Here's to going out and finding the creativity again...


Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 137


2010-11-14 23:57:49 GMT
Originally uploaded by Manpan915
I LOVE COUPONS!!!!! Hallmark sent me a coupon for buy 2 large Yankee Candles and get 2 free! So what did I do? I bought 4 and got 4 free. Used 1 coupon last week and then used another coupon today.

Yes, I paid $100 for candles but wait... come on, those of you that know me know I would NEVER spend that much on candles!!!!!

Sooooooooo, I posted 5 of the candles on Craig's List at $20 a piece. ALL 5 SOLD!!!!! LOL So really, I ended up paying $0 for 3 Yankee Candles that are normally $25 a piece!!!

Yes, this kind of stuff gives me great satisfaction!

PS> Happy Day 14 DS!

1 comment:

msn live stats
Best DSL Provider