About Project 365

I have decided to get back into my photography. I have boycotted my hobby for awhile because I miss the meditating atmosphere of a dark room. (Maybe I just miss the fumes!?!?) When I went to school I can remember spending very long evenings in the dark room and having a sense of accomplishment and creativity! Since I have made the switch to digital photography, I rarely edit the photos I take. With this project I will have different types of photos. All photos will be taken with my iPhone and will not be edited. Some will be normal everyday pics and some artistic in nature, but all will be a little part of my day. Everyday for a year! Here's to going out and finding the creativity again...


Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 351

Damn you McDonald's... you sucked me in with that damn Rolo McFlurry! However... it wasn't THAT good that I have to go back!

I can't tell you the last I ate McDonald's food... but as I was sitting in the drive through I noticed the words "Wholesome Starts." How wholesome could it really be? So, I decided to take a look:

Egg McMuffin:
300 calories
12g fat
5g saturated fat
87% of your daily cholesterol

Fruit and Maple Oatmeal:
290 calories
4.5g fat
32g sugar

Fruit and Yogurt Parfait:
160 calories
2g fat
21g sugar

Fruit and Walnut Salad (snack size):
210 calories
8g fat
25g sugar

You can make your own choices when it comes to fast food but make informed decisions. Are these better choices then the rest of the menu? Absolutely, however there are much healthier options if you're on the road and in a pinch. Just pop into the nearest grocery store. It may take you 2-3 mins longer than the drive thru at McDonald's window but it's well worth the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

msn live stats
Best DSL Provider