About Project 365

I have decided to get back into my photography. I have boycotted my hobby for awhile because I miss the meditating atmosphere of a dark room. (Maybe I just miss the fumes!?!?) When I went to school I can remember spending very long evenings in the dark room and having a sense of accomplishment and creativity! Since I have made the switch to digital photography, I rarely edit the photos I take. With this project I will have different types of photos. All photos will be taken with my iPhone and will not be edited. Some will be normal everyday pics and some artistic in nature, but all will be a little part of my day. Everyday for a year! Here's to going out and finding the creativity again...


Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 346

2011-06-15 00:47:28 +0000 by Manpan915
2011-06-15 00:47:28 +0000, a photo by Manpan915 on Flickr.
Sid (Jeffrey Tambor): "Remember what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That s***'ll come back with you."

Stu: "Am I missing a tooth?"

Phil: "Whose baby is that?"
Alan (Zach Galifianakis): "Check its collar or something."

Alan: “I shouldn’t be here. I’m not supposed to be within 200 feet of a school. Or a Chuck E. Cheese.”

Male Officer: Handsome your next (Talking about Phil) (Alan walks forward)
Male Officer: Not you fat Jesus

Phil Wenneck: To a night the four of us will never forget!

Stu: "We're not going to leave a baby in the room. There's a f***ing tiger in the bathroom."

Stu: "She is wearing my grandmother's Holocaust ring."
Alan: "I didn't know they gave out rings at the Holocaust."

Alan: "Next week's no good for me. The Jonas Brothers are in town."

Alan: "Tigers love pepper. They hate cinnamon."

Phil: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that, or you guys just fuckin’ with me?
Alan: It’s where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it’s not a man purse. It’s called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.
Phil: So does Joy Behar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

msn live stats
Best DSL Provider