About Project 365

I have decided to get back into my photography. I have boycotted my hobby for awhile because I miss the meditating atmosphere of a dark room. (Maybe I just miss the fumes!?!?) When I went to school I can remember spending very long evenings in the dark room and having a sense of accomplishment and creativity! Since I have made the switch to digital photography, I rarely edit the photos I take. With this project I will have different types of photos. All photos will be taken with my iPhone and will not be edited. Some will be normal everyday pics and some artistic in nature, but all will be a little part of my day. Everyday for a year! Here's to going out and finding the creativity again...


Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 90


2010-09-29 01:52:19 GMT
Originally uploaded by Manpan915
First, I've made it THREE months with my blog!!!

Ok
so yesterday was the first day the Biggest Loser started at school. Of course I was sick all day! (At least I didn't eat all day!) JK But today I was on my game!

Breakfast:
Egg white omelets with green peppers and tomatoes
1 slice of flax seed bread
coffee w/skim milk and truvia

Lunch:
Tuna seasoned with Lemon Pepper

Snack:
Goldfish crackers

Dinner:
Chili with ground turkey breast, low sodium black beans, low sodium kidney beans, fresh diced tomatoes, fresh jalapenos, a little sauce, and LOTS of spices!

I know an important part of weight loss is planning meals so I made extra chili and have that planned out for lunches or dinner. I may even be able to freeze some. One thing I will HAVE to get used to is planning on lunches and making sure I actually eat them. That way when I get home from school I do not devour the entire kitchen!

I can do this! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

msn live stats
Best DSL Provider