About Project 365

I have decided to get back into my photography. I have boycotted my hobby for awhile because I miss the meditating atmosphere of a dark room. (Maybe I just miss the fumes!?!?) When I went to school I can remember spending very long evenings in the dark room and having a sense of accomplishment and creativity! Since I have made the switch to digital photography, I rarely edit the photos I take. With this project I will have different types of photos. All photos will be taken with my iPhone and will not be edited. Some will be normal everyday pics and some artistic in nature, but all will be a little part of my day. Everyday for a year! Here's to going out and finding the creativity again...


Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 75


2010-09-14 02:38:36 GMT
Originally uploaded by Manpan915
Hello old friend...

I dug my Nike + sensor out of an old pair of sneakers about 3 weeks ago so I could start running again... (well actually mostly walking and then working up to the running part!)

I was so proud of myself for finding the old sensor and saving the $29 for a whole other new kit! Proud that is until I found out with the new app you don't need a sensor... This whole time I thought it was my sensor that synced to my app but tonight I went running with a pair of sneakers without the sensor and to my surprise it still tracked my run! Woooo hoooo! Again, like I said last night... I LOVE TECHNOLOGY!

1 comment:

  1. I think if I had an iPhone, I'd probably blog about apps that save you money like every week.

    ReplyDelete

msn live stats
Best DSL Provider