About Project 365

I have decided to get back into my photography. I have boycotted my hobby for awhile because I miss the meditating atmosphere of a dark room. (Maybe I just miss the fumes!?!?) When I went to school I can remember spending very long evenings in the dark room and having a sense of accomplishment and creativity! Since I have made the switch to digital photography, I rarely edit the photos I take. With this project I will have different types of photos. All photos will be taken with my iPhone and will not be edited. Some will be normal everyday pics and some artistic in nature, but all will be a little part of my day. Everyday for a year! Here's to going out and finding the creativity again...


Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 302

KATE-MIDDLETON by Manpan915
KATE-MIDDLETON a photo by Manpan915 on Flickr.
The Royal Wedding! Prince William and Kate Middleton are finally getting married! (They are now known as Dutch and Duchess of Cambridge)

I'm not one to usually go crazy over this kind of stuff however, when I woke up at 5:22 (sans alarm) I was compelled to turn on the tv, thinking I would fall back asleep... I was hooked! I couldn't stop watching!

I DVR'd the Today Show and TLC Coverage. (I needed a bit of news and a bit of gossip!)

I listened it to it on XM Radio as I drove to school.

When I got to school it was just in time for the kiss and I ran over to Nilsa's computer (keys, purse, and sunglasses landing all over the room as I threw everything everywhere!)

Since I've gotten home, I've been looking up pictures and news stories.

It is so neat to see all these places on the tv and being able to say, "I was there!" "I touched that!" "I sat there!"

Watching is bittersweet for many reasons but I one thing I can say... I get the intrigue of the Royal Family. The history that can be traced back is interesting to say the least!

However, tradition is nice too. Tradition that can be traced back 700+ years! Among the tradition is the modern spin the couple put on the wedding! The informal feel to the wedding, the words "to obey" being left out of the vows, and my most favorite... Kate being the first royal bride to have a college degree!

Every girl wishes for a fairytale wedding and most succeed... it's the fairytale life that takes the sweat the tears. One which I do look forward to working towards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

msn live stats
Best DSL Provider