About Project 365

I have decided to get back into my photography. I have boycotted my hobby for awhile because I miss the meditating atmosphere of a dark room. (Maybe I just miss the fumes!?!?) When I went to school I can remember spending very long evenings in the dark room and having a sense of accomplishment and creativity! Since I have made the switch to digital photography, I rarely edit the photos I take. With this project I will have different types of photos. All photos will be taken with my iPhone and will not be edited. Some will be normal everyday pics and some artistic in nature, but all will be a little part of my day. Everyday for a year! Here's to going out and finding the creativity again...


Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 212


2011-01-29 22:46:33 +0000
Originally uploaded by Manpan915
Love was felt with every word spoken and every action taken.

Today was Linda's service. It's strange to say, but it was the best memorial service I've ever been to.

The church was standing room only. The stories were heartfelt and ignorant, just as they should have been!

Mr. Rose said something during his eulogy that really stood out to me. He said, "Linda, you were my best friend. You accepted me exactly the way I was and never tried to change me."

In a relationship, that's a huge deal! I often find myself saying, oh he'll change or if I do this he'll do that. Fact is, you need to take people for who they are, not who you want them to be. Very rarely will someone be a different person than who they were when you first met. Embrace it or don't, but don't try to change someone even if you think it's for the better...

No comments:

Post a Comment

msn live stats
Best DSL Provider