About Project 365

I have decided to get back into my photography. I have boycotted my hobby for awhile because I miss the meditating atmosphere of a dark room. (Maybe I just miss the fumes!?!?) When I went to school I can remember spending very long evenings in the dark room and having a sense of accomplishment and creativity! Since I have made the switch to digital photography, I rarely edit the photos I take. With this project I will have different types of photos. All photos will be taken with my iPhone and will not be edited. Some will be normal everyday pics and some artistic in nature, but all will be a little part of my day. Everyday for a year! Here's to going out and finding the creativity again...


Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 201


2011-01-21 11:49:46 +0000
Originally uploaded by Manpan915
Happy Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr Day!

These are some of my favorite quotes! All 3 men have the same dream...

Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase. Martin Luther King Jr

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. M.L.King Jr.

Our lives begin to end when we become quiet about things that matter. -Martin Luther King, Jr.

If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving, you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you go on in spite of it all. And so today I still have a dream. --Martin Luther King, Jr.

As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others the permission to do the same. - Nelson Mandela

Vision without action is only a dream, Action without vision is wasting time, but with vision & action we can change the world. Nelson Mandela

If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible; who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time; who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer.
-Barack Obama (November 4, 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment

msn live stats
Best DSL Provider