About Project 365

I have decided to get back into my photography. I have boycotted my hobby for awhile because I miss the meditating atmosphere of a dark room. (Maybe I just miss the fumes!?!?) When I went to school I can remember spending very long evenings in the dark room and having a sense of accomplishment and creativity! Since I have made the switch to digital photography, I rarely edit the photos I take. With this project I will have different types of photos. All photos will be taken with my iPhone and will not be edited. Some will be normal everyday pics and some artistic in nature, but all will be a little part of my day. Everyday for a year! Here's to going out and finding the creativity again...


Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 119


2010-10-28 22:21:36 GMT
Originally uploaded by Manpan915
WHAT A DAY!!!

I swear I will write a book someday...

This morning, I woke up and my left eye would barely open. I put some warm water on it and it felt a little better. I was even able to put my contact in. As I was driving my eye became more and more irritated, to the point where I even had to pull over! It was burning and itching and watering and it was VERY sensitive to light! I made it home and I immediately took out my contact. I started to get ready for work and my eye felt better again. I really need my contacts to drive and I didn't have my glasses since Juno decided to eat them as a snack one day... So, I put my contact back in. Everything was fine for about 5 mins or so. My eye started to water and burn again. I made it to work but decided to have the clinic doctor take a look. She suggested I go see my eye doctor immediately.

Really? Immediately? I don't have time to just skip to the doctor in the middle of the day!!! However, by noon my left eye was pretty much shut. I called the doctor and went. I guess this was a sign... I got to the doctor's and during my exam he says, "Which eye is it?" I was like uh, hello, the one that I can't open!!! He said, "Well it's actually both eyes that are infected!" What!?!?!? Apparently, both eyes have spots on the corneas or retinas or something. It's a big deal but not a huge deal as in it causing blindness. I have some kind of infection in both eyes that can be caused in various ways...

RESULT - No contacts for 1-2 months!!!!! No big deal except that I don't have any glasses!!!!!

So off I go, trying to drive without contacts and dilated eyes... I get back to school because I needed to get the after school program going. On my way I called the 1 hour glasses place and they said I had to have my glasses ordered by 6pm. Well problem is I had to teach from 4:30-5:30pm. So I ran to the mall during the 1st hour of program picked out my glasses and quickly got back to teach.

Now, I haven't had contacts in for at least 3 hours and I'm getting a migraine from straining my eyes trying to see! I get to school and can barely teach. I'm having the kids read everything for me because things were THAT blurry...

I get back to the mall, pick up my glasses, and get home around 8pm. Needless to say I went straight to bed... (Hence the late posting...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

msn live stats
Best DSL Provider