About Project 365

I have decided to get back into my photography. I have boycotted my hobby for awhile because I miss the meditating atmosphere of a dark room. (Maybe I just miss the fumes!?!?) When I went to school I can remember spending very long evenings in the dark room and having a sense of accomplishment and creativity! Since I have made the switch to digital photography, I rarely edit the photos I take. With this project I will have different types of photos. All photos will be taken with my iPhone and will not be edited. Some will be normal everyday pics and some artistic in nature, but all will be a little part of my day. Everyday for a year! Here's to going out and finding the creativity again...


Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 259

2011-03-17 23:42:10 +0000 by Manpan915
2011-03-17 23:42:10 +0000 a photo by Manpan915 on Flickr.
BRUSH BRUSH SMILE!

The BUS has arrived at Washington!

Imagine a nine-year-old child suffering for years with pain in his mouth… a chronic pain that keeps him from focusing in the classroom and causes him to miss many days of school – all because his parents can’t afford to take him to a dentist.

In partnership with the school districts of Lancaster County and other community service organizations, Brush. Brush. Smile!® improves the oral health of low income or economically disadvantaged children from birth to age 18. Among the main components of Brush. Brush. Smile! are care, education and advocacy.They offer a full range of education and children’s oral health services in their technologically advanced children’s mobile dental clinic – the “Brush Brush Bus.”

Click HERE to learn more about this wonderful partnership!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

msn live stats
Best DSL Provider