About Project 365

I have decided to get back into my photography. I have boycotted my hobby for awhile because I miss the meditating atmosphere of a dark room. (Maybe I just miss the fumes!?!?) When I went to school I can remember spending very long evenings in the dark room and having a sense of accomplishment and creativity! Since I have made the switch to digital photography, I rarely edit the photos I take. With this project I will have different types of photos. All photos will be taken with my iPhone and will not be edited. Some will be normal everyday pics and some artistic in nature, but all will be a little part of my day. Everyday for a year! Here's to going out and finding the creativity again...


Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 233


2011-02-21 20:25:23 +0000
Originally uploaded by Manpan915
The battle between the oatmeal!

Game on...

McDonald's:
Price: $1.99
Consists of: oatmeal, dried fruit, fresh apple chunks
Taste: Yummy! A little mushy but still, surprisingly good!
Calories: 290

Starbucks:
Price: $2.45
Consists of: oatmeal, brown sugar (optional), dried fruits (optional), nuts (optional)
Taste: I put everything in except the nuts... It needed more liquid once I got it to school but other than that, very good!
Calories: 140 (plain), +50 for brown sugar, +100 for dried fruits, +100 for nuts. So if you mix in everything = 390

In my opinion, either is good. It's a difference of $0.50. I may lean toward Starbucks because of my slight addiction to their coffee and because I've boycotted McDonald's for so long... However maybe the oatmeal will lure me back.

2 comments:

  1. Coupons in Sunday's paper for free oatmeal! 2 of those and 2 for free with drink purchase

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got them! (from my dad's paper too!)

    ReplyDelete

msn live stats
Best DSL Provider