About Project 365

I have decided to get back into my photography. I have boycotted my hobby for awhile because I miss the meditating atmosphere of a dark room. (Maybe I just miss the fumes!?!?) When I went to school I can remember spending very long evenings in the dark room and having a sense of accomplishment and creativity! Since I have made the switch to digital photography, I rarely edit the photos I take. With this project I will have different types of photos. All photos will be taken with my iPhone and will not be edited. Some will be normal everyday pics and some artistic in nature, but all will be a little part of my day. Everyday for a year! Here's to going out and finding the creativity again...


Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 319

2011-05-20 01:23:31 +0000 by Manpan915
2011-05-20 01:23:31 +0000 a photo by Manpan915 on Flickr.
Funerals are always bittersweet... It's really nice to spend time with family and friends you haven't seen in awhile but the reason that brought us together is sad...

Can't wait to see my bubbas!

Brothers and sisters share childhood memories and grown-up dreams. ~Author Unknown

A friend is a brother who was once a bother. ~Author Unknown

It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea. ~Dylan Thomas

After a girl is grown, her little brothers - now her protectors - seem like big brothers. ~Astrid Alauda

No comments:

Post a Comment

msn live stats
Best DSL Provider